Lineups are collections of television channel/station information by service provider and geographic area. Lineups are necessary to find schedule information.
This set of APIs can be used to lookup available lineups in a particular area, then use those returned lineup IDs to find targeted channel listings and schedule information.
- Lineups by postal code - for a specified country and postal code, get list of all available channel lineups and their associated service provider information
- Lineup details - for a specified lineupId, get detailed information for lineup, including location and service provider
- Lineup channel listing - for a specified lineupId, get list of all available channels, channel logo images, and station/affiliate information
- Lineup airings (TV Grid) - for a specified lineup and dateTime range, show scheduled airings on all or partial list of stations
- OnConnect APIs Documentation
- TV Sports Data APIs
- Gracenote Sports - Scores and Statistics
- On Entertainment Sports APIs
- Data Delivery APIs
- International lineups
- Online Video and Social APIs
- Media Cloud